-
December 7th, 2001, 01:00 PM
#1
Inactive Member
*sings off key*
happy birthday to you...
happy birthday to yooouuu...
happy birthday dear MYYYYRRRAAAAA
happy birthday to you
*smooches myra*
------------------
-
December 7th, 2001, 03:02 PM
#2
Inactive Member
ITS the birthday song.. it isn't very long .. HEY! 
Happy Birthday Myra!!!!!!!! you are da best!
now hurry up and get over here! *VBS*
------------------
Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love
-
December 7th, 2001, 03:30 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
December 7th, 2001, 03:56 PM
#4
-
December 7th, 2001, 10:31 PM
#5
Inactive Member
*grumbles* show offs...
just kidding..
very nice!
------------------
Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love
-
December 7th, 2001, 11:00 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
OOOOOOooooooohhhh!!!!!! you guys!!!!
Thank you!! you rock! you really do
!
------------------
If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.
-
December 7th, 2001, 11:26 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
<FONT FACE="Franklin Gothic Heavy" SIZE=5><FONT COLOR=#FF00FF>H</FONT><FONT COLOR=#E31CFF>a</FONT><FONT COLOR=#C639FF>p</FONT><FONT COLOR=#AA55FF>p</FONT><FONT COLOR=#8E71FF>y</FONT><FONT COLOR=#718EFF> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#55AAFF>B</FONT><FONT COLOR=#39C6FF>i</FONT><FONT COLOR=#1CE3FF>r</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00FFFF>t</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00FFFF>h</FONT><FONT COLOR=#1AE6FF>d</FONT><FONT COLOR=#33CCFF>a</FONT><FONT COLOR=#4CB2FF>y</FONT><FONT COLOR=#6699FF> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#8080FF>t</FONT><FONT COLOR=#9966FF>o</FONT><FONT COLOR=#B24CFF> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#CC33FF>y</FONT><FONT COLOR=#E61AFF>o</FONT><FONT COLOR=#FF00FF>u</FONT><FONT COLOR=#FF00FF> </FONT><FONT COLOR=#E61AFF>M</FONT><FONT COLOR=#CC33FF>y</FONT><FONT COLOR=#B24CFF>r</FONT><FONT COLOR=#9966FF>a</FONT><FONT COLOR=#8080FF>!</FONT><FONT COLOR=#6699FF>!</FONT><FONT COLOR=#4CB2FF>!</FONT><FONT COLOR=#33CCFF>!</FONT>
<FONT COLOR=#1AE6FF></FONT><FONT COLOR=#00FFFF></FONT></FONT>
Yes! that it nice Leo!...*vbs<font size =1><font color=black>
[This message has been edited by M?????a (edited December 07, 2001).]
-
December 8th, 2001, 05:50 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Happy Birthday Myra
*gives ya a special leg humpin* 
------------------
I am my own master but not always master of myself.
Crazy Kerala's Place
-
December 10th, 2001, 06:40 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Yanno... this thread was really special! Thanks you guys. I did have a great birthday. I spent it with Jules... we had a ball... drank ourselves rather sober tho.. and I ended up with a cold... geeshe *L* But no...really it was a good birthday.
------------------
If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.
-
December 10th, 2001, 10:17 PM
#10
Inactive Member
OMG OMG OMG I MISSED MYRA'S BIRTHDAY...SOMEONE KILL ME NOW!!!!!!
Happy birthday bebe...*fondles you even if it is late..
------------------
BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
Our Place
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks